How to Calculate Your Nutrition?

How to Calculate Your Nutrition
How to Calculate Your Nutrition

When diet, people often avoid several foods because they afraid the foods will cause more gain weight instead of losing it. While others prefer to skip meals, as it gives faster result than a balance diet meals. People tend to care for instant result rather than long lime outcomes; as the result, professionals are often pessimist when patients come with request which is impossible to do.  A lot of women doing diets as daily routines, half of them are designing their own meal without discussing it with professionals. As the result, anorexia and bulimia are common among young people.

They tend to suffer malnutrition after long term diet program; often it leads to severe side effects. In doing your diets, the first thing you need to do is calculating your daily nutrition needs. You can design your own diet program after consulting your condition with your doctors, sometimes they will recommend you to nutritionists so you can arrange your daily intake without being bored with the menu.

There are also electronic measurements which can also help you to count how much calories that you need in daily basis, so you can arrange the menu base on the calculation. The number of calories that you need to consume is determined by several factors including gender, age, and your activity.

In calculating the daily calories intake, basal metabolic rate and physical activity should be the main keys, as 70 percent from the total calories you ate need to fuel your body so it can do regular activities without problem. While the remaining 30 percent is used when you do exercise, it means that people who have more physical activity will need more calories intake than those who do light exercise. The amount of calories that you need to consume should correspond with those two aspects, side effect occur when you consume less than your normal nutritional need.

consuming less carbohydrate coffee
consuming less carbohydrate

Generally, human needs around 2.000 calories for a day to keep them energize and healthy. Reducing 500 calories in your daily intake might help you to lose one kilogram in fortnight, reducing your calories to 1.000 cannot guarantee that you will lose more than one kg in two weeks as the result may different from one and another. Instead of losing weight, it you might end up suffering malnutrition, tiredness, and dizziness.

In details the amount of calories that you need to consume daily is divided into 6 aspects. Almost half of the total calories you consume came from carbohydrate; at least 260 gram of carbohydrate needs to be on your meal. Carbohydrate becomes the main source of your energy; consuming less carbohydrate might make you less energetic and dizzy.

It is followed by sugar (90gr) and fat (70gr), as both of them can also be treated as energy supply. 50gr of protein is necessary in maintaining your health which is more than the total of saturate fat (20). The rest calorie that is need for your body comes from salt; it does not only give flavor to your food but also add some calories.