Vegetarian Diet for Weight Loss – Vegetarian diet is a trending diet program at the present time. Why? It is because of one of the diets that are still keeping our healthiness. It is also the kinds of diet that be able to reduce your weight and still make you are healthy because it recommends you to consume the vegetal foods. Before starting to apply this diet to your diet program, it is better to know and learn more about this diet to make your diet program is better and on the right track.
The right vegetarian diet for weight loss is a diet that still fulfills the needs of nutrition and energy for our body. It can be done by consuming many vegetables, beans, and fruits. Before having this diet program, it is better to make a plan, so that your diet can be done in the right way. It will make you have more chance to have a successful vegetable diet by fulfilling your hungry feeling through enough nutrition. This condition can make the fat reduction is easier to do.
Below are some ways to have the vegetarian diet for weight loss that you can do:
- You make a drink that is made from honey and the lemon juice. Drink it when you wake up in the morning when your stomach is still empty or not consuming anything yet. Start it in the morning by drink this honey and lemon juice combination because this drink is as effective as a detoxification for your body to erase all the toxins.
- If you add the sunny side up eggs or the boiled eggs for your breakfast in the morning, it is better for not consuming the egg-yolk part because it contains a lot of fat. You can replace that egg-yolk part with some other ingredients such as mushrooms, paprika, spinach or even garlic. However, if you consume cereal for your breakfast, it is better to reduce the portion and replace it with some fresh fruits such as the strawberry, apple, pear, banana, melon or papaya. You can cut it thinly to make it is easier to consume.
- Lunch. The lunch menu of the vegetarian diet for weight loss that is recommended is by reducing your lunch portion, especially for the lunch that contains too much carbohydrate such as rice or noodle. It is better to change that food with some fresh vegetables such as tomatoes, celery, cucumber and many more. If you like, you can also boil some vegetables that you like. The thing to note is that the vegetable portion must be more than 50%.
- Dinner vegetarian diet for weight loss. There are some dinner menus that you can try such as making the soup that is made from the carrots, broccoli, mushrooms, and corn. The salad is also recommended.
- Snacking. Snacking is not prohibited in the vegetarian diet, but you have to consume the healthy foods such as apple, cucumber, carrots, biscuits, steamed corn and etc.